If you are reading this blog, you are probably a shoe lover. So I’m sure you need not additional reasons to purchase more shoes except this particular excuse should go over well with your significant other.
According to Manolo Blahnik, “The male reaction to heels is half normal and half perversion, but some men tell me I’ve saved their marriage. The first thing men look at are a woman’s legs, and there is nothing more flattering than high heels.”
I’m sure that a number of couple arguments have been over shoes. I figure they could range from “we can’t afford more shoes” to “couldn’t you leave me more room in the closet?” So what do you think of the great Manolo’s comment. Women who purchase Manolo’s aren’t exactly middle class ladies so perhaps the budget/affordability argument doesn’t apply here or maybe you just need to wear the right type of shoe.
For me, I feel that looking good could never hurt a relationship, particularly since men are visually driven. But a nice pair of legs with high heels isn’t the cure all to a marriage that does not have a solid foundation.
Source: Vogue
Subscribe to email feed



